Game trailers and adverts come every year, and there’s always a really good one that we forget about, especially in the earlier months of the year. One that slipped my mind, but not 84 million peoples’ minds on Youtube, is the Clash of Clans Superbowl advert, which featured Taken actor Liam Neeson.
“I will find you, and I will kill you” stole the show during the Superbowl XLIX commercials, and since then, it has been viewed by more people than any other gaming video upload this year.
The top 10 trending games of 2015 according to Youtube are as follows:
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Real GTA
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Teaser Trailer
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1
- Discover Pok̩mon in the Real World with Pok̩mon GO!
- Fallout 4 – Official Trailer
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
- Halo VS Call of Duty
- Final Fantasy VII – E3 2015 Trailer | PS4