Another day, another Season Pass announcement before the actual game is released. This time it’s for 2K’s WWE 2K16, and the Season Pass includes a hefty amount of goodies, with only one outstanding piece of content being sold separately.
Last year, there were issues with WWE 2K15 in that some of the content made for the game wasn’t actually part of the Season Pass, so you were investing in more than you should have been, depending on how much of a dedicated fan you were. 2K have rectified the issue this year around, and it has become more appealing for all.
The Season Pass, sold for $24.99 includes:
- Accelerator: Makes available all content normally unlocked through play. Price – $1.99
- Legends Pack: Big Boss Man, Dusty Rhodes, Lita, Mr. Perfect, “Rowdy” Roddy Piper, Trish Stratus. Price – $8.99
- 2015 Hall of Fame Showcase: Seven playable matches. Price – $9.99
- “Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
- Rikishi vs. The Rock
- Alundra Blayze vs. Paige
- Larry Zbyszko vs. Arn Anderson
- Tatsumi Fujinami vs. Ric Flair
- The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams) vs. The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake)
- The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) vs. Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray)
- New Moves Pack: 30 Additional moves, including the Corner Enzuigiri, Avalanche Ram, Sidewinder Suplex, Standing Crossface Chickenwing, and Dragon Sleeper. Price – $3.99
- Future Stars Pack: Somoa Joe, Diego, Fernando, Blake, and Murphy. Price – $7.99
The individual item not included with the Season Pass is the MyPlayer KickStart, which will cost $9.99 and let you boost up the stats of your MyCareer character, if you don’t want to start from scratch. An $89.99 version of the game will be available digitally for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, which comes with the game, the season pass, and the MyPlayer Kickstart. The PS4 version comes with a theme.
WWE 2K16 will be available on October 27th.