The Creation Studio for WWE 2K16 is about to get much easier for fans, as 2K has released a mobile phone app, which is now available to download. With it, you can take a photo of yourself, or use an existing picture, export it into WWE 2K16, and play with your facial features before adding it to a replica of yourself.
As well as facial imports, there is also an option for Logo Captures, which allows gives you the option to import other designs into WWE 2K16 including tattoos, arena decals, Championship designs, electronic billboards, show logos, and more.
WWE 2K16 Creation Studio Features:
• Works with photos taken with your device’s camera or from your photo library
• Can upload images to use as either face photos or logos for general use in WWE Creations modes
• Built-in tools allow for photo cropping, size adjustment, and edge smoothing
• Adjust your images by altering values for contrast, brightness, color hue/saturation, and more
• The erase tool allows you to easily remove the background or other unwanted details from an image
• Color mask tool allows you to filter out parts of an image by color
• Upload your images to WWE Community Creations to access them in the console version of WWE 2K16 within seconds!
There is a full tutorial available here, at the 2K website, giving you detailed pictures and guidelines to help you get your face in the game.
Go get the free WWE 2K16 Creation Studio app right now at the links below:
• Apple App Store: //2kgam.es/1lzbZUy
• Google Play: //2kgam.es/21Tlyyc