Christmas is coming early for many PlayStation 4 and Uncharted fans, as the free update of Survival is ready to rock. Grab two friends and head online to tackle 50 waves of baddies in this intense survival mission.
Take on 50 waves of increasingly skilled enemies, a variety of challenging objectives and modifiers, and intense boss battles, all the while unlocking some new additional Trophies. As you take out enemies and complete objectives, you’ll earn in-game cash, which can be used to unlock and equip weapons and gear via arsenal crates around the map. You can buy everything from Heavy Weapons, long guns, Mysticals, and more.
As well as the Survival mode, the latest Uncharted 4 update also brings new goodies to the Multiplayer competitive side of things. They include:
- New Maps: Train Wreck (from Uncharted 2) and Prison
- Returning Classic Weapons: M4 Assault Rifle, PAK-80 Light Machine Gun, Micro 9mm Automatic Pistol, Para 9 Pistol, and the Desert 5 Pistol (Heavy Weapon)
- New Beta Test Playlist Mode: King of the Hill – teams to compete to retain control of a single Hill and earn Victory Points. Respawning restricted when your team controls the Hill
- New Character Skins: 48 new character skins, including new Biker-themed skins
- New Color Customization: Customize any character skin with 25 unique color variants
- New Multiplayer Levels and Rewards: Max rank increased to Level 90 with two new vanity unlocks
- New Challenges: Earn Relics with new Challenges for Multiplayer and Survival