Following a hectic release schedule of September, and trust us, it’s just going to get worse, or better, depending how you look at it, here are the top 20 downloaded games on PlayStation 4 for September.
What’s interesting is that the number one title for August, No Man’s Sky, is nowhere to be seen in the Top 20 download list this month. Whether that means it sold better at retail, we don’t know, but a lot of gamers have turned to digital downloads this generation, and its failure to materialize on the list adds further evidence of how disappointed gamers are with Hello Games’ space exploration title.
As for the list below, FIFA 17 dominates, as if it was ever a question, while Destiny’s Rise of Iron expansion shows that the Destiny community is still strong on PlayStation 4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition placed highly, with fans setting themselves up for Rise of the Tomb Raider which released this week.
Rocket League is as popular as ever, while Far Cry Primal reappeared on the list, alongside Need for Speed, Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls and God of War 3 Remastered.
- FIFA 17 (New)
- Destiny: Rise of Iron (New)
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (RE)
- Rocket League (8)
- NBA 2K17 (New)
- Verdun (RE)
- Far Cry Primal (RE)
- Need for Speed Rivals (RE)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (RE)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (New)
- God of War III Remastered (RE)
- The Last of Us Remastered (RE)
- Ratchet & Clank (RE)
- Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition (16)
- Overwatch: Origins Edition (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (3)
- Resident Evil 4 (RE)
- Tom Clancy’s The Division (RE)
- inFAMOUS Second Son (RE)
- Batman – The Telltale Series (7)
[Source: PlayStationBlog EU]