Psyonix have announced a new piece of DLC content making its way to Rocket League on PlayStation 4 and PC, with a release date of October, although nothing more specific has been stated. We do have details on what you’re paying for, so have a look, and watch the trailer.
The DLC is called ‘Revenge of the Battle-cars, a hark back to Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, which hit PlayStation 3 in 2008. The content will cost you $3.99/€3.99/£3.29, and include the following content, under the video:
- 2 Classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 New Decals (six for each new car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- 5 New Trophies
- New music, Community and Country flags, and more
Fans will also receive two free maps, although these are variations of existing maps, in the form of Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk).
Last week, Psyonix updated Rocket League with update 1.05, officially beginning Season 1, and changing a bunch of things which you can see fully here.
[Source: PlayStation Lifestyle]