Project CARS is getting its latest patch this week, with it rolling out on Xbox One today first, then for PlayStation 4 and PC. It’s a smaller patch than previous ones, but a patch is a patch, and below, you can see all of its details.
The patch notes cover a selection of car fixes for cockpit views as well as an elaborate explanation about a pitstop bug. Maybe those affected will love this fix. Maybe there’s some underlying updates for the incoming Pagani Zondas and Nurburgring DLC. Who knows?
• Aston Martin – DBR1-2, Vantage GTE, Vantage GT12: Tweaked cockpit exposure to better balance the world brightness when driving in cockpit view.
• Ford Falcon FG – Made the in-cockpit steering wheel static when disabled so that the digital display is still visible.
• Ford Fusion Stockcar – Fixed a damage issue, tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Dallara DW12 Indycar – Tweaks to setups so car is less likely to go on two wheels.
• Fixed an issue where, if the player pits on the final lap and only closes the pit board after crossing the place in the pitlane where the finish line is (but before the post-race screen comes up), the race would fail to end.
[Source: Slightly Mad Studios]