Slightly Mad Studios are doing a great job of keeping the content coming for Project CARS. After a September update with new cars and tracks, this week see the release of the Japanese Car Pack, which adds 6 new vehicles to the game’s garage.
The fan-requested Japanese Car Pack features two amazing Mitsubishi machines, the 2014 Toyota Le Mans hybrid, the 2012 Toyota GT86/Toyota 86, and the latest Rocket Bunny Editions of both the Toyota GT-86 and Scion FR-S. Players can run the Toyota TS040 Hybrid and GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT in career via new contracts you’ll receive in the LMP1 and GT4 classes.
The Japanese Car Pack will cost $3.49 and it will include the following cars:
- 2015 Scion FR-S Rocket Bunny Edition (Free)
- 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT Edition
- 2014 Toyota TS040 Hybrid
- 2012 Toyota GT86 / Toyota 86
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360
- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME
[Source: Project CARS]