Sony have published their PlayStation Store chart listings for November, showing us what was hot, and what was not for last month. With so many games released in the past couple of months, it’s a must-play playlist of fantastic titles. Mostly.
Topping the chart, and surprising nobody is Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. This was followed up by Battlefield 1 and Watch Dogs 2. Skyrim Special Edition and FIFA 17 did fantastically well too, while FIFA was in 2nd for October.
Rainbow Six Siege and Need for Speed climbed up the ladder again on the PlayStation Store’s digital downloads, as did God of War III Remastered and GTA V. Rocket League dropped from 8th to 14th, and The Witcher 3 still finds its way into the top 20, thanks to the Blood & Wine expansion, surely.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (New)
- Battlefield 1 (1)
- Watch Dogs 2 (New)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (5)
- FIFA 17 (2)
- Final Fantasy XV (New)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (Re-entry)
- Need for Speed (18)
- God of War III Remastered (RE)
- Grand Theft Auto V (RE)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (7)
- EA Sports UFC 2 (RE)
- Titanfall 2 (New)
- Rocket League (8)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (RE)
- Hitman – The Complete First Season (New)
- Overwatch: Origins Edition (RE)
- Ratchet & Clank (RE)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (RE)
- LittleBigPlanet 3 (RE)
This month, we can also have a look at the PlayStation VR titles, and see how they are doing in popularity.