Next week, an update for CD Projekt RED’s The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will come, coinciding with the game’s first paid DLC add-on. The upcoming 1.10 patch will make over 600 changes to the base game, which you can learn more of below.
Hearts of Stone will release on October 13th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. The add-on will take Geralt on an all-new, 10-hour-plus adventure into the wilds of No Man’s Land and the nooks and alleys of Oxenfurt, where he’ll try to complete a contract from the mysterious Man of Glass. Caught in a thick tangle of deceit, Geralt will need all his cunning and strength to solve the mystery and emerge unscathed.
The expansion features new characters, new powerful monsters, unique romance and new Gwent cards. It will introduce a new gameplay mechanic called Runewords that ” significantly affects gameplay. Each Runeword will impact a different aspect of in-game mechanics and will allow the players to experiment with various strategies and tactics”. The quests are designed for Geralt characters level 30 or higher.
- Fixes issues whereby New Game + would not start correctly from certain save files.
- Fixes incorrect weight calculaction in Inventory.
- Crafting diagrams in merchant inventories now include item level information in addition to basic information about craftable item.
- Introduces modification whereby potions and bombs can no longer be sold.
- Fixes issue whereby ambient music from surroundings of Kaer Muire could override other music.
You can read all the details here, to see if CD Projekt RED have addressed any issues that you have suffered.