Last week, Harmonix skipped a week with their Rock Band 4 DLC and this week have a few awesome tunes available to download. Not only that, but the studio also gave us a taste of what’s to come in the future, along with planned updates for February.
Three new songs join the list today, including artists such as Daft Punk, Kelly Clarkson and Outkast. The songs coming this month sound rather good too, and it’s good to see Harmonix keeping the fans happy on both sides with classic bands and modern trends.
Available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on February 2, 2016, for $1.99 each:
- Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Heartbeat Song”
- Outkast – “Hey Ya!”
More playable songs are scheduled to be available on Rock Band 4 for purchase as DLC throughout the month. The list of artists is below, with specific tracks to be announced soon! New artists on tap for February include:
- Bruno Mars
- Five Finger Death Punch
- Generation X
- J. Geils Band
- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
- masaya matsuura
- Royal Blood
- Zac Brown Band
February’s free update includes:
- Scores earned via Play a Show mode now post to the leaderboards;
- New Rock Shop items include Raz’s helmet from Double Fine’s Psychonauts as well as a Whispering Rock t-shirt;
- Puts the end to several scoring exploits, including the Band Overdrive issue;
- Several fixes that improve scoring issues with the Freestyle Guitar Solo system;
- Audio mix adjustments which result in a more “full” and “live” mix, as well as several minor bug updates.
Lastly, Harmonix continues to address known leaderboard anomalies and exploits and has reset the leaderboard so that everyone starts rocking on a level new playing field. It may be a pain if you legitimately scored the highest score on a song only to see it washed away, but hopefully when you start scoring again, you’ll be topping more leaderboards with the exploiters removed!
[Source: Press Release, Youtube]