It seems that Rockstar Games didn’t take much of a holiday break at the end of 2016, with them today announcing even more content arriving for GTA Online. New vehicles, game modes and more arrive in Los Santos, ready for your enjoyment.
First up, there’s the new Adversary mode called ‘Vehicle Vendetta’. Similar to another adversary mode that saw players take part in a shootout with special powers, this one is the vehicle variant.
Vehicle Vendetta pits you and your teammates against an opposing crew of motorized maniacs, all competing for power-ups that can single-handedly turn the tide of battle:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
You can earn Double GTA$ & RP now through January 17th in Vehicle Vendetta. Buckle up.
Head on over to Benny’s and grab yourself a retro motorcycle in the form of the Pegassi FCR 1000, which you can see above.
If you fancy making more money on vehicle exports in GTA Online, you can do so as of tomorrow, January 3rd, until the 16th. As well as that, there are a few helpful discounts to offer more value for money.
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks