Late last year, Sony launched a new backwards compatibility functionality on the PlayStation 4, although it wasn’t as welcoming as the feature found on Xbox One. The PlayStation version takes select games from the PS2 and adds trophy support as well as 1080p resolution. Two new games joined the list of available titles yesterday, which may have gone under your radar.
Two classic Rockstar Games titles made the list, and they include both controversial Bully and Manhunt. Bully sees you running around a boarding school causing mayhem as a rebel student, while Manhunt… Yeah, it’s not for the kids. Featuring “full 1080p up-rendering and enhanced features such as trophies, shareplay, remote play, activity feeds and second screen support for game manuals with ‘PS Vita’ or PS App.”
Both games can be picked up for $14.99 each or £11.99, and below, you can see the Trophies for each title.
- Valedictorian (Platinum) – Unlock every trophy.
- Graduate (Gold) – Complete Chapter 5.
- Problem Child (Gold) – Amass 160,000 trouble points.
- Kleptomania (Gold) – Acquire all room trophies.
- Boy Genius (Gold) – Complete all 5 classes for every subject.
- Psychopath (Platinum) – Unlock all trophies.
- Murderous (Gold) – Complete every scene on Hardcore difficulty.
- Dangerous (Gold) – Complete every scene on Fetish difficulty.
- 4-Star Freak (Gold) – Earn a 4-star rating for every scene on Fetish Difficulty.
- 5-Star Fiend (Gold) – Earn a 5-star rating for every scene on Hardcore Difficulty.