In a rather odd situation, the Xbox Achievement list for TMNT Mutants in Manhattan have supposedly been leaked. What makes it even more interesting is that the game has not even been announced yet, just found on the Australian Classifications board.
TMNT Mutants in Manhattan is reportedly being developed by Platinum Games, with the game rumoured to be similar to their release of last year, Transformers Devastation, and The Legend of Korra in 2014. Activision are publishing the game, and if it looks anything like the 90s cartoon, it will be awesome!
TMNT Mutants in Manhattan will contain 50 Achievements/Trophies for a total of 1,000 Gamerscore. You can find them all here in this link, but we shall list a few interesting ones below.
- Traverse a total of 32 miles
- Disarm 30 time bombs
- Transport gold bars 30 times
- Transport 10 Chemical Weapons to a Portal
- Traverse 1 mile in the Residential Area without touching the ground
- Have everyone perform a Communication Action during the snapshots when a boss is defeated
- Use Turtle Switching to defeat 1 enemy with all 4 Turtles
- Hang out outside of an enemy hideout for at least 10 seconds
- Use any character at least 50 times
Hopefully these Achievements give you some insight into what you can expect from TMNT Mutants in Manhattan. It sounds like a bit of a large playing space within the city, and it also includes online play. As soon as we learn more, we’ll let you know.