Heads up, agents! There’s an update deploying tomorrow morning for Tom Clancy’s The Division! Here’s the details. The controversial Tom Clancy’s The Division will be down for three hours tomorrow for server maintenance. This down-time is to make up for the failed maintenance which took place this morning. Anticipated down time was approximately five hours, but this was cut short due to the patch failing to deploy.
The servers will shut down for maintenance on Friday, June 03 at 09:00 AM CEST / 03:00 AM EDT / 00:00 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.
Here is the list of changes to be implemented during the maintenance of June 03:
- Fixed a bug where High Value Target daily missions would not reset properly
- Fixed a bug where the final cutscene would only trigger after completing an incursion
- Fixed instances where Mobile Cover could be used to glitch through walls
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip parts of the Clear Sky incursion
- Added more kill volumes around Columbus Circle in Clear Sky
Please note that Clear Sky Challenge Mode will not be activated with this maintenance.