If you’ve been crying out for more content for Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, then today is your lucky day. The new expansion pack, Imperial City went live on Friday for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited’s first DLC game pack features hours of new gameplay and story content, two additional Veteran Ranks, a new in-game currency for powerful armor, two new four-player dungeons, and much more. Uncover Molag Bal’s fiendish plans for the ancient seat of power at the heart of the Empire!
Brave the dark labyrinth beneath the Imperial City, and do battle with the dark creatures that dwell there. Along the way, collect Tel Var Stones, a new currency you can use to purchase powerful new alliance gear and other valuable items. But be warned! Players from other alliances also patrol the depths, and if they defeat you, your Tel Var Stones will be theirs to plunder!
With the purchase of the Imperial City DLC game pack, you get access to the full Imperial City zone. That includes the following:
- All content is available to players that are level 10 and up
- A brand new PvP/PvE space, including the six Imperial City Districts
- New quests and key characters within the Imperial City
- One new Imperial City PvP Public Dungeon: The Imperial Sewers
- Two new PvE Imperial City group dungeons with Normal and Veteran versions: White-Gold Tower and Imperial City Prison
- The Tel Var Stone system
- 23 completely new Veteran Rank 16 item sets, only available in Imperial City
- Treasure Vaults that contain new Veteran Rank 16 set jewelry and a chance for even rarer finds
- Xivkyn racial motif style
- New collectibles only available in Imperial City (pets, polymorphs, and a costume)
Imperial City Base-Game Patch
Along with the Imperial City DLC game pack launch, everyone who owns The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will receive the base-game patch at no cost. The base-game Imperial City patch includes hundreds of fixes and improvements to existing game systems and content including combat, classes and skill lines, the Alliance War, dungeons, and quests. Here are a few of the highlights:
- 15% decrease in the amount of XP it takes to gain a Veteran Rank
- 100% more XP for all public dungeons
- 50% more XP for all Veteran Rank quests
- 20% more XP in Craglorn
- Veteran Rank increased to 16
- Racial Passive improvements
- Mundus Stone buff improvements
- Glass racial motif style
- Improvements to existing item sets
- The ability to hide mount visual upgrades
- New crafting skill line passives
- New Undaunted pledges
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Improved end-of-campaign Alliance War rewards
- …and more!