Harmonix have tweeted a list of the upcoming DLC for Rock Band 4 for March. While no song titles were mentioned, the list of artists were announced. The artists are quite varied so there should be something to keep all Rock Band fans happy!
It is unknown how this DLC will be released, as in if there will be a track pack by a single artist/band, but each song should be priced at $1.99 or your regions equivalent. This DLC announcement has come ahead of the March update for Rock Band 4, and Harmonix have already teased some of the details on what this update will include (see below).
RB4 DLC in March: 5 Seconds of Summer, Carrie Underwood, The Cranberries, Fall Out Boy, Luke Bryan, Neon Trees, One Direction, & Sam Hunt.
— Rock Band (@RockBand) February 29, 2016
- Career Mode scores will now post to the Leaderboards! Show off your competitive spirit while you and your band tour the world!
- New hair and hat options are coming to the Rock Shop, including the Pom-Pom Beanie and Winter Aviator seen above!
- Repeated drum notes exploit has been removed! **
- A big batch of bug fixes including:
- Allowing the “Locked In” achievement/trophy to be attainable
- Specific track note fixes/missing notes
- Notes following Big Rock Endings are now counted towards your longest streak stat
- Fixing issues with the Activity Feed for folks who have more than 30 friends
- Freestyle Guitar Solo toggle state will now save when the Xbox One is powered down