The final Heist in GTA Online has received the double payout/RP treatment, starting on Monday, August 3rd until the 9th. Throughout this period, get together with three of your most reliable friends, and arrange a heist on the Pacific Standards heist.
The Heist leader can net themselves a payout of $400,000 on Normal difficulty, with a 25% increase if you play through it on Hard, which isn’t too simple for the finale. Mic communication is essential for one or two of the missions, so make sure all players are geared up, and have a decent supply of snacks and body armour.
The Pacific Standards Heist is one of the most fun heists in the game, but can be very frustrating if not done correctly during setup missions. A few friends and I had a terrible time during the convoy ambush mission, as things just kept going wrong, and one or two of the guys got carried away with their RPGs.
This week’s additional Double RP GTA Online activities to help accelerate your rank and simultaneously practice key skills required for The Pacific Standard Job include:
- Deathmatch: Finish in Top 3, Run Over and Kill an Enemy Using a Vehicle
- Missions: Not Losing Any Lives Bonus
- Races: Clean Lap, Fastest Lap, First for Whole Lap, Get Into 1st Place, Overtake Player 5 Times, Overtake Player 10 Times, Slipstream for 5 Seconds
- Simeon Car Export Requests
- Stunt Jumps
- Survival: Enemy Kill, Vehicle Destroyed
[Source: Rockstar Newswire]