It’s time to hit the streets low and slow. This week in GTA Online, enjoy seven days of rewards to help you collect the ultimate set of lowriders in Los Santos. Throughout the week, enjoy discounted prices on classic rides added in GTA Online: Lowriders, as well as deep discounts on Lowrider mods and accessories at Benny’s Original Motor Works.
Also lined up this week are opportunities to earn double GTA$ and RP bonuses in Lowriders-themed Event Playlists, hat giveaways, discounts at Ammu-Nation, and much more! Unfortunately, I couldn’t find these Lowrider Playlists, and the Lowrider 1, 2 and 3 playlists were not the ones I was hoping they’d be! I want that double money!
DISCOUNTS AT BENNY’S AND MORE
This week, the expert craftsmen at Benny’s Original Motor Works are slashing prices to make sure you’re looking good on the streets of Los Santos. Take 25%-off the sticker price of a new Lowrider on each of the days listed below, plus an additional 25% discount on the Upgrade charge for that same vehicle. The daily discounts look like this:
- Monday: 25% off Declasse Voodoo (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Tuesday: 25% off Albany Primo (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Wednesday: 25% off Albany Buccaneer (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Thursday: 25% off Declasse Moonbeam (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Friday: 25% off Vapid Chino (Base Price & Upgrade)
- Saturday: 25% off Willard Faction (Base Price & Upgrade)
To help add some personal flavor, all week Benny’s is dropping the price of dashboard Bobbleheads by 75%. And if you want to keep your new sled safe, Ammu-Nation is offering a 25% discount on select items.
To add a little bit of flavour to your avatar, each day this week, a new hat will be awarded to anyone who logs in to play GTA Online. These hats are unique and will only be available on the corresponding day listed below, so make sure to jump on to collect them all. I missed out on Monday and Tuesday’s offerings myself. Ashamed of myself as a GTA Online addict!
- Monday: The ‘Strawberry’ Hat
- Tuesday: The ‘Magnetics Block’ Hat
- Wednesday: The ‘SA’ Hat
- Thursday: The ‘Boars’ Hat
- Friday: The ‘Davis’ Hat
- Saturday: The ‘Westside’ Hat
- Sunday: The ‘Eastside’ Hat