GTA Online will soon have its Import/Export content update, but this weekend, Rockstar want to give you a headstart in getting ready for its arrival with a host of bonuses. Get Double GTA$ & RP on a host of game modes, discounts on key items from Executives and Other Criminals and Further Adventures in Finance and Felony including 50% off Executive Offices to run SecuroServ operations and more.
The event kicked off on December 8th, and runs until the 12th, so you can still hop on now and take advantage of a few bonuses in the meantime. Team up to protect the Executive Target and earn Double GTA$ & RP in Entourage, Extraction and Hunting Pack. Also earn Double GTA$ & RP in Deadline as you hop on your Shotaro and utilize power-ups to obliterate foes with your light trail.
Take a load off and slip into something more comfortable like the Blue Paisley Pajamas and Smoking Jacket, available for free just by logging in. Head to any clothing store in GTA Online and claim these relaxing threads in time for the holidays.
A weekend event in GTA Online wouldn’t be an event without discounts, and Rockstar have a list of items up for grabs for the few days.
Executives and Other Criminals
- Turreted Limo – 50% off
- Declasse Mamba – 25% off
- Gallivanter Baller (Armored & Standard, all models) – 25% off
- Enus Cognoscenti (All models) – 25% off
Further Adventures in Finance and Felony
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Office Décor & Customization – 50% off
- Assistant Services – 50% off
- All FAFF Clothing – 50 % off
- Vehicle Upgrades from Warehouses – 25% off
- Grotti X80 Proto – 25% off
- Vapid FMJ – 25% off
- Benefactor XLS (Armored & Standard) – 25% off