Kicking off today until Monday, February 13th, there’s Double GTA$ and RP for a trio of modes plus considerable discounts on Executive Offices, Vehicle Warehouses and an assortment of vehicles from Warstock, Legendary Motorsport and Benny’s.
After the last few weeks of doing MC club missions with friends, the co-op experience will die down a little bit throughout this event, with the primary focus being on Adversary modes. Usually I’m a fan of the variety of them all, but I prefer working together with friends. I was hoping for double money on Contact missions, if anything.
What you do get however, is Double GTA$ and RP for the next two weeks on Juggernaut, Vehicle Vendetta and Lost Vs Damned. These are Adversary modes that take place on foot, in cars and on bikes, respectively. That double money will pile up though, so try squeeze in a few games here and there.
On top of that, a special Playlist will be available offering double money on a selection of Adversary modes, not including the ones above. The playlist features Vehicle Vendetta II, Deadline IV and Power Play III.
Discounts for the duration of this event include:
- 50% off Executive Offices
- 25% off Vehicle Warehouses
- Ammu-Nation: 25% off all Pistols, Sniper Rifles and light Machine Guns
- Warstock Cache & Carry: 25% off the Turreted Limo, Buzzard attack chopper and Cargobob
- Legendary Motorsport: 25% off the Pegassi Osiris supercar
- Benny’s Original Motor Works: 25% off the Principe Diabolus motorcycle and off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Liveries, Tires, Wheels, Bobbleheads, Spoilers, Trims and more)
- Los Santos Customs: 50% off all Vehicle Armor and Bulletproof Tires. 25% off Vehicle Cosmetic Modifications (Wheels, Tires, Lights, Plates, Hoods, Tints, Resprays and more)
For this update too, Rockstar signed off thanking the fans for a great 2016, and shared a few stats that shows just how immense the GTA Online community is.
“And last but certainly not least, thank you to all the amazing and dedicated players worldwide for an incredible 2016 – a year that was capped by an epic December that saw more players in GTA Online than any month before. For players on PS4, Xbox One and PC that translated to 11 million new CEO Organizations established, 13 million Stunt Races played, 15 million matches of Juggernaut, 24 million new Motorcycle Clubs founded and 10 billion vehicle modifications applied just in December alone, plus tons more varied criminal activity happening each day. The new Special Vehicles were a big hit with the community also, with the Ruiner 2000 the most popular of the set and the star of some incredible stunt videos as a result.”