What would happen if you took the whackiness of Goat Simulator, and took it all into space and onto a space colony, and threw in a few nods to our favourite sci-fi shows and movies? Well, it looks like we may get a chance to find out!
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space has just been announced by Coffee Stain Studios and the trailer is one of my favourites of 2016. I’m no fan of Goat Simulator, but hearing Arnie, or at least an Arnie impersonator talk about how he wants you to help him become the new governor of the universe. You see, you are his last h̶o̶p̶e̶ goat.
With hilarious nods to Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien and more, enjoy this amazing trailer and look forward to playing it tomorrow! MakeSpaceGreatAgain
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced