Forza Motorsport 6 is only a few weeks down the road, and this week, Turn 10 Studios released a demo which offers a sizable chunk of content for you to play around with, to entice you into signing up. Check out the amazing launch trailer to further tickle your gear stick.
The demo begins with a lovely crafted piece of narrated footage, before throwing you into the hotseat of a 2017 Ford GT and enjoying the scenic view on the gorgeous Rio de Janeiro street circuit. Following this, you’re offered a selection of cars with a short series of races to take part in. Check out another of the new circuits in the form of Lime Rock Park, and two returning tracks, Yas Marina in Abu Dhabi and Sebring International Raceway. You will also be introduced to the new Mods system and Forza Horizon 2’s reward spinner, which is a nice addition to the more serious of the two franchises.
The last two Forza Motorsport titles included the cast of Top Gear. Following the Jeremy Clarkson debacle of last year, he won’t be present in the game. That’s not to say that his companions won’t be featured, as James May and Richard Hammond are on board for this year’s outing, among other motor enthusiasts. Joining them are Benoît Tréluyer currently contesting the 2015 WEC Championship for Audi Sport Team Joest, Josef Newgarden who races IndyCar for CFH Racing, Justin Bell who is an accomplished race driver, TV presenter, and commentator, Mark Skaife who has a record-equaling five Australian Touring Car Championships, plus six Bathurst 1000 victories, Matt Farah, a motorsport journalist,Mike McGovern, who is currently The Chief Instructor at the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving and Tanner Foust, a driving champion across multiple series including Global Rally Cross and Formula Drift.
Fast & Furious Car Pack
Lastly, we have the Fast & Furious car pack. The Fast & Furious car pack cars will be available to Forza 6 Ultimate Edition and Deluxe Edition owners at no additional cost. All other players will be able to purchase this pack separately. This pack will include 11 vehicles, as detailed below.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Fast & Furious Edition
- 1968 Dodge Charger Fast & Furious Edition
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI Fast & Furious Edition
- 1970 Ford Escort RS1600 Fast & Furious Edition
- 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F5 Fast & Furious Edition
- 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport C2 Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Fast & Furious Edition
- 1995 Toyota Supra RZ Fast & Furious Edition
- 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) Fast & Furious Edition
- 2002 Nissan Fairlady Z Fast & Furious Edition
- 2001 Honda S2000 Fast & Furious Edition