Favourite song of all time

Home Forums General Discussion Favourite song of all time

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rob Pearce 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jorn Pedersen
    Keymaster

This is one that will have you thinking about, and will change, and will go back to your last favourite, or you’ll remember one that completely slipped your mind. BUT… what is ‘in general’, your favourite song of all time?

Rob Pearce

Linkin Park- In the End is my favourite of all time but there’s so many that come close. Tenacious D- Tribute for example or Credence Clear water – Fortunate son or Them ft Van Halen with Baby please don’t go.

Makes me want to jump in the car and cruise to some tunes. So many memories attached to so much music.

On another note check out Ed Sherans BBC R1 live lounge, I’m not a fan but wow that session he did blew me away.

Jorn Pedersen
    Keymaster

Fortunate Song is brilliant! Doesn’t come up enough on the radio in GTA!

My personal favourites are Great Balls of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis (particular version I can’t find on Youtube!), Oh Oh I Love Her So by the Ramones, and Lazy Eye by the Silversun Pickups. Love it so much, I even use it as an alarm in the morning, and STILL I enjoy hearing it 😀 Punching in a Dream by The Naked & Famous wins me over every time.

Jeesh, asking for a singular favourite song was a baaaaad idea 😉

Rob Pearce

some nice tunes in there 🙂 I’ve been listening to Florence and the machines live lounge special and wow that woman has a great voice.

Profile photo of Jerry Wise
    Jerry Wise
    Participant

Pantera: Cowboys from Hell. And Nine Inch Nails: Hurt.

Rob Pearce

ok not a song but BBC R1 did a mash up for their “big weekend” festival that was very well put together. its worth checking out on youtube.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fanboy-free news coverage of all current and last gen consoles and PC, discussions, nostalgia and gaming nights.