Yet to play For Honor? Thankfully, following the closed beta, there will be an open beta for all to enjoy, and so far everyone is having good fun with it. Ubisoft have since confirmed what the Season Pass and DLC roadmap will look like, and it’s all very Rainbow Six Siege, which is a good thing.
Following its release, there will be six new characters joining the roster, and all will be available for everyone to grab in-game using in-game currency. Those with a Season Pass will have a week of early access to them, and if Rainbow Six Siege is anything to go by, all For Honor Season Pass holders will have them from the get-go, with no in-game purchases necessary.
There will also be some elite outfits to further customize your favourite fighter, Each season will come with two characters, new maps and further content.
- Six all-new Heroes available seven days before released to all players.
- Six elite outfits to customize the new Heroes.
- Day One War Pack.
- One exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all Heroes.
- Three exclusive emblem outlines.
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear.
- 30-day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting and additional end-match loot.
For Honor hits PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Valentine’s Day, February 14th.