FIFA 16 players across all platforms should welcome another title update starting today, hitting the PlayStation platforms and PC first, following by an Xbox platform rollout. It addresses a few features but it’s nothing to get too excited about either.
“The sixth title update for FIFA 16 is now available for PS3/PS4/PC. We will have an announcement about the update’s availability for XB1/X360 shortly.
We addressed the following in FIFA 16 Ultimate Team:
- Enhanced ability to message players about issues and updates.
- Matchmaking improvements to help players find each other quicker.
- Matchmaking rematch issues in FUT Online Draft.In addition we have also addressed the following:
- Fixed the compare feature on leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with Player Career Mode accomplishments affecting Pro Clubs.”
With E3 just around the corner, I’m curious as to what you guys think will be the new big feature in FIFA 17? We’ve already received women’s international football in the current game, as well as skidmarks on the grass. What more could they add in that you would like to see?