The full patch list is below, and I’m sure some of these updates will also be addressed on PC and Xbox One if they haven’t been seen to already. Farming Simulator 17 has proven to be a massive success so far for Giants Software, who celebrated a million players in the game’s first month of launch!
Patch 1.3.1 is now available for download.
This patch fixes some of the reported issues, most importantly the bunker silos on the Sosnovka map.
Also, we are working on the rest of the reported issues that are not fixed in 1.3.1 yet, which will be released in a future 1.4 patch.
- Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Screen Resolution. Full HD (2K/1080p), Quad HD (3K/1440p) and Ultra HD (4K/2160p) are available.
- Added PlayStation®4 Pro Option: Render Quality. “Enhanced” is only available in Full HD (2K/1080p) and enable a greater Draw Distance.
- Added global game settings (can be adjusted ingame)
- Added camera sensitivity option
- Fixed bunker silos (shovels and other tools not removing material inside walls)
- Fixed trees falling through ground
- Fixed multiple selling of same vehicle (Direct Selling)
- Fixed loca issues
- Fixed GUI issues (overlaps, money unit update, etc)
- Fixed loading of removed vehicle configurations
- Fixed vehicle issues (graphic issues, triggers, particles)
- Fixed station crane
- Fixed map issues (terrain, collisions, etc)
- Fixed animal breeding stats saving (Achievements now also reached when reloading a savegame)
- Fixed various issues with helpers
- Various bug fixes and improvements