Fallout Shelter was one of last year’s surprise hits for Bethesda. Releasing on the evening of their E3 media briefing when we all saw Fallout 4 in action, Fallout Shelter let players oversee their own Vault, and it was addictive as anything. The game continues to receive updates and new features, and version 1.4 now lets you get a hair cut…
Bethesda have listed the new features of version 1.4, including the barber shop, new crafting rooms, junk and more. Are you still playing Fallout Shelter?
What’s New in Version 1.4
Vault-Tec Engineers have been hard at work on our biggest update yet!
* Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing… crafting!
* New Rooms! Build the new Weapon and Armor crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
* Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card – Junk! Trust us, it’s more useful than it sounds.
* Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customize the look of any Dweller.
* Keep up with the latest fashions! New Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 are now in Lunchboxes, and available to craft.
* Because four-legged companions add overwhelming happiness, we’ve added new Dogs and Cats, and are introducing… Parrots! Plus, new pet bonuses!
* Time of day now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our 1 goal!