This week, Bethesda updated Fallout Shelter with pets, allowing players to add dogs and cats into their vaults. The pets each make their own mark on your game too, and they’re not just cosmetic additions. As well as pets, Bethesda have also added a few new features and changes, which you can see below.
Thanks to our friends at Vault-Tec, tons of new features have been added to improve your underground life, including:
- Vault-Tec research has shown that four-legged companions can have a profound impact on Vault happiness and productivity. Introducing Pets!
- Vault-Tec has received reports of some Dwellers not pulling their weight. Overseers are now authorized to permanently evict these lazy layabouts! Welcome to the Wasteland, slackers…
- Bored with the same pickup lines and conversations? Dwellers have finally learned some new ways to impress other dwellers and the opposite sex.
- Excessive tapping causing frustration when trying to clear out excess inventory? Overseers will love the new sell-all options.
- Dweller management improvements and new objectives should help experienced Overseers keep things running smoothly.
- Even more Vault-Tec certified improvements and optimizations. Because you can never have enough improvements or optimizations.
[Source: Bethesda Blog]