Over the weekend, PlayStation Trophy tracking website Exophase got their hands on the Trophy list for upcoming Activision and Bungie shooter Destiny 2. The game’s release is imminent, and anticipation is high, but what kind of Achievements/Trophies should the fans be expecting? Not much, it seems!
The list reveals a total of 14 Trophies, with the Platinum reserved for those who manage to unlock all of the other 13 Trophies. The original Destiny had about 40 Trophies at launch, and more with the release of additional content. 14 is a bit on the streamlined side, but surely it will keep fans invested for a number of hours as they aim to rank up in all character sub-classes.
Now, on with the list.
- Traveler’s Chosen – Obtain all trophies in Destiny 2.
- Long and Winding Road – Reach Level 20
- Zavala’s Lieutenant – Acquire each Titan subclass.
- Cayde’s Pathfinder – Acquire each Hunter subclass.
- Ikora’s Protege – Acquire each Warlock subclass.
- Show Me What You Got – Complete Shaxx’s Call to Arms.
- In a Flash – Complete a Flashpoint.
- The People’s Hero – Complete a Heroic public event.
- Heart of Darkness – Complete a Nightfall strike.
- The Life Exotic – Collect 15 exotic weapons or armor.
- Challenge Accepted – Complete 30 challenges.
- Belly of the Beast – Complete the Leviathan raid.
- The Prestige – Complete the Leviathan raid or a Nightfall strike on Prestige difficulty.
- Lest Ye Be Judged – Encounter an Emissary from beyond.
Destiny 2 arrives on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6th, following up with an October 24th release for PC.