FromSoftware have found massive success with the release of Dark Souls 3, which from the sounds of it, has lived up to fan expectation. However, like with every other release these days, it’s not without its faults. A patch rolled out yesterday, which addressed a few issues, which you can see below.
For many I’m sure, the fix of the game crashing and returning to the main menu if the player got disconnected during a multiplayer session will be good news.
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire, and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes. have been made
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword, and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
How has your Dark Souls 3 experience been so far?