This week, Season Pass holders of Batman Arkham Knight will be able to play through the game as Tim Burton’s 1989 Batman, well, in costume form at least. As well as that, Batman’s Batmobile will be replaced by the 1989 Batmobile if you so desire. We shall certainly be checking that out. In September however, the Christopher Nolan Batmobile will be coming to Arkham Knight too.
What you will have access to, since yesterday (Tuesday), are as follows:
- 1989 Movie Batmobile Pack: Battle through the streets of Gotham City with this pack that includes the Batman skin and Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film, as well as two tracks inspired by the film’s sequel.
- The Bat-family Skins Pack: Included in this pack are six character skins based on the alternate timelines – – 1990s Catwoman, One Year Later Robin, Arkham Origins Batman, Iconic Grey & Black Batman, 1970s Batman and the Original Arkham Nightwing.
In September however, Rocksteady Games have revealed what Season Pass holders can look forward to, and further make them question the value of the expensive Season Pass asking price. Below, you can see the list of what’s to come.
- Crime Fighter Challenge Pack 1 (Sept. 1): Receive six AR challenges for Batman, Nightwing, Robin and Catwoman. This challenge pack allows focused training in Freeflow Combat and Invisible Predator stealth incursion.
- GCPD Lockdown (Later in Sept.): Set after the events of Arkham Knight, play as Nightwing to stop the Penguin from breaking out of the Gotham City Police Department in this story pack.
- 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Pack (Later in Sept.): Inspired by the 2008 movie ‘The Dark Knight’, confront foes with the Tumbler Batmobile and race through two themed tracks.
- Original Arkham Batman Skin (Later in Sept.): Fight the war against Gotham City with the original Arkham Asylum Batman costume.
Below, you can see a trailer showcasing all of September’s upcoming DLC