Batman Arkham Knight for pc is still off the market, but those who downloaded it at the time can take advantage of the patch, which promises many improvements, and hopefully makes the game playable.
Here are the patch notes:
- Reduced frame-rate hitches.
- Optimisations for system memory and VRAM usage.
- Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers).
- More comprehensive in-game settings.
- Fixed low resolution texture bugs.
- Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD).
- Adding support for SLI and Crossfire.
- Adding support for the latest DLC and Season Pass content.
- Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode.
- Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some Nvidia GPUs during extended game play.
- Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs.
Have you been holding out all this time to play it, or did you pick up a console version to play in the meantime?