It’s that time of year again, and we’re looking forward to the Barclay’s Premier League, and like last year, we’re hosting our very own Fantasy Premier League table. The winner at the end of the season wins the game of their choice, which they can pick next summer, but it’s the weekly drama that makes the Fantasy League such fun!
The rules are pretty straight forward.
- Use your budget of £100m to pick a squad of 15 players from the Barclays Premier League.
- Pick your starting 11 each Gameweek, choose your captain, and make transfers.
- A full list of rules and FAQs are here
- Triple Captain – your captain will score x3 points for one GameWeek only
- All Out Attack – switch to a 2-5-3 formation for one GameWeek only
- Bench Boost – players on your bench will score points for one GameWeek only
Last season’s winner was Andy Beresford, topping the fantasy premier league ahead of 4-One’s very own Fiona by three points! Immense action throughout the season, with a lot of position changing at the top. Let’s try get more players involved, eh?
If you want to take part, just visit fantasy.premierleague.com and enter the league code of 826411-202609